Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Star Fox 64 Systems

Hey guys I don't know if you can do this with events or not but heres my request:
I need 2 systems. A shooter system, like on Star Fox 64, and a system that makes it so your guy keeps on moving forward and can move right or left, or forward more if you just want to skip through the level. Basicly this one needs to make it so that it just pushes you forward automaticly, and the enemies go back with it (it would really help if you could use a call script and make it fully moveable again). Now, more info about the shooting system. I need like a... ABS system that lets you shoot in any direction you face. These scripts, if they are scripts, would be very helpful. Thanks for your time!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.