Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Specific Shapeshifting scipt

SFox

Script Request Template
This is a request for a new script.

RMXP or RMVX:
For the moment the script is for XP. I may change it to VX at a later date if I can find the right scripts for what I want in VX.

Detailed Description:
The script what I need done is very very specific. Now, a little back history... the main character is a weredragon character. When the player chooses her class (Whatever that is), and when the character is in battle and gets to under 5% of their current health, (And especially if her health reaches 0) the character is transformed into a dragon. After the transformation is complete, the health is restored, and the stats are super strong, as they all have increased by 100.
If the battle is lost, then it is game over. If the battle is won and she is a dragon then the she reverts back to human, with her health is restored.
That only happen when the character's power is uncontrolled.
When the power is controlled the player presses a key on the keyboard which changes the character into the dragon, and the automatic transformation does not happen.
While she is a dragon she can use fire breath, which is a super strong dragon only skill.

Other Scripts:
The scripts I am using is:
Mr. Mo's ABS Light script
Advanced Time System by Near Fantastica/Dubealex

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.