Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Soul Release

title logo
soultitlesmall.png

This is the current project I'm working on called "Soul Release".

The main idea of the story is about troubled spirits that have been let loose from the Spirit World into the living world. This is considered a serious offense by the the Spirit World authorities, and the person blamed is the Spirit Gate Keeper. So, the gate keeper has to take responsibility and gather these souls within a given length of time by the Spirit World or else they must face the serious consequences. Once the gate keeper gets to the living world, that's when the protagonist's real quest come's into play.

That's what I came up with so far. Any feedback?

- More information to be added

well so far its decent but i would give us some more feedback on things like setting, plot, and lore. Usually these three things tell if the story is cliche or not. So far though, its decent it just needs some more fleshing out.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.