Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Soul capturing/Mixing

Sir

Soul Capture and Mix

System

RMXP

Description

G'day guys, i know we got some talented scripters here, so if anyone is up to the challenge, for Soul Hunter, i need a soul Capturing and Mixing Script

Blizz' ABS is a gem, it is. I need Soul capture System along with it

I want it to go in Sync with Blizz-abs

These are the specifications as to what i need.

Soul Capturing System:

Each time the player kills an enemey for about a second the player will have to press let's say the
letter "P" Once they have pressed that, it stops all movement and makes it so in order to finish the soul capture
they have to press random buttons (Randomley Chosen through the script, and the difficulty is changed by what i specify.
The higher the number i specify the more things people will need to press) So like let's say in a comment i say
"Difficulty 7 soul 1" 7 randomley generated charactors will pop up on screen and the player will have to hit them within
a certain time limit or else they lose the soul, if they get it right they recieve soul 1.

For bosses the soul is automatically captured, and in a comment i would say "Boss - Soul 4" it would give me soul 4
automatically once i have killed the boss.

A menu that shows souls and information on them and what they do.
And if possible, in the script give me a place where i can type in soul names and link them to a common event.

And a sub-menu for Soul Mixing

At first you can't mix any souls but after finding out how Nicola's Trinket works later on in the game, you get
to mix two, and then as you get skill up 3.

Again, in the script for soul-mixing, can i get a place where i can give soul names and a (BIG) list of possible mixtures and link them
to common events.

I don't know how difficult this script is, so if you take it, by all means take your time and don't get frustrated by it.

So basically Souls mix into anything, Be it from Weapon enchant (Upgrading your weapons), Strong recovery items, Transformation, special skills, and the big nothing, some combined souls may make absolutely nothing.

And yes, each creature has a soul, and each soul has a different power, and by combining powers you can end up all powerful, or even become invulnerable for a set amount of time.

If you would like an example, here goes (similar to Castlevania DoS)

My first creature is a wolf, the soul would be called something like "Wolf Claw Soul" And my second creature is a Giant Spider and the soul you get from that would be something like "Venomous Fang Soul"

Alone the Wolf Claw Soul would add extra damage to your attacks (if equipped, which i forgot to say souls can be equipped Haha, this is alot bigger then i anticipated) And alone the Venomous Fang Soul would say poison your opponents. "Soul Swirling" is mixing 2-3 souls together to create a stronger soul, so say i mixed the Wolf Claw soul and the Venomous Fang Soul together i would get a stronger attack, that also poisons the opponent.

If you need more info, just say so ^.^

Other Scripts I am using (in order):

you may want to know which scripts i am currently using those are:
Blizz ABS - V2.70
Blizz ABS Z-Hud - V1.01b
Blizz ABS Quick Weapon Switch - V1.0b
Blizz ABS Secondary Weapon - V1.0b
Blizz ABS EXP Bar in Hud - V1.0
Blizz ABS Critical Sound - V1.0
Ccoa's Universal Message System - V1.5.0

Screen shots:

Heres a Mock up of the layout

soullist.png

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.