Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Some systems..

Im looking for a few scripts for my project that i need insanly :D .

Im looking for a script that uses a skill system like RO. For example when someone classes up in my game and they go to there skill menu, all the skills for that class will be there. But they arent useable until they level up, then they can spend a skill point for a skill by pressing a hotkey like L. So when they level up and highlight that skill in the skill menu, once they press L there skill is useable and is level one. once they level up they will be able to spend more points on the skills.

Im also looking for an upgrading system, which raises the status of any weapon or armor by using certain items. for example the hero needs a magic rock to make the regular sword into a +1 sword with better status, and so on to +13 sword that has a great amount of status and is powerfull.

I'm new to the Ruby language, so this should be some good practice. However, I'm not sure what RO is.

For #2, does the upgrader need to be inserted into the item like gems in Diablo, or the player just has to carry them?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.