Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Some Sriptz

hello guys. i decided to start over on a new game but i need a custom equip script one with dual wielding and extra slots. Head hand body legs feet 2 rings 2 earrings. back and waste if possible but they are optional. i had a new good one before but i lost it T_T if anyone has anything like this can you hook me up please? thanks ^_^

i forgot to mention a script which tells you what increases when you level up, the catapillar script, i think its also called Train actor ^_^ and a party swap script to have more than four members if possible

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.