Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Some script request

Ok, new plans (for me :P)

I need some script request so that my game can FINALY start..

-Call forth ally: item (or skill, haven't decide yet) that can call up an ally (only one max) that can help out during the combat. And the opponent must attack that target and no more the main character until he is dead.

-Skill that restore SP: simple, a skill that can restore SP. but i think it can be done with Common Events.

-Mana Regen: During the battle, i start with 10 SP and each turn it will go up by one, like regain it. (using the RTAB system)

That what i need for now, if any of these are already done, plz give a link or something. Thank you.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.