Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Some ABS for gunners, please

i was looking for a plent good script for ABS, not very complicated, some easy, coz it will be guns only and some plent of monsters, not more than 20... well, i had some ideas like... Damage based in weapons and bullets, how faster press "fire button" faster will shoot, and hotkeys for all, give a look:

F: Fire weapon
R: Reload
X: open menu
S: use selected skill on menu
D: Use selected iten on menu
Space bar: Pause

The artificial inteligence of monsters may be at event name, i saw some like in "forgonten story" game, but is a **** for ad weapons... so i am having some troubles heare... :thumb: but... the part of show the weapon in hand is solved, coz i made charsets with weapon in hand alread... if some good heathed man could do that for the humanity try to make a SE and a Fast Bullet animation in the direction of the soot... ^_^ And try to make blood on hit too... (kidding)

err... the script is good but... i got some problems like... can't open the menu, can't assign hotkeys...
i was looking for something easyer, a normal menu and a shoot, recharge,skill button... this was going to be easy if i has learned ruby instead of C# XD

Orges

Terry Bogard;160901 said:
err... the script is good but... i got some problems like... can't open the menu, can't assign hotkeys...
i was looking for something easyer, a normal menu and a shoot, recharge,skill button... this was going to be easy if i has learned ruby instead of C# XD

Get Mr.Mo SBASB lite

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.