Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

So, who all has Soul Calibur V?

awesome game that is, even if the story mode is terrible. lol

So, who all has it, and for which console? 360 here, and same name.

And because character creation is awesome...
Me! Woohoo!
Vinderex-1.jpg

Caim
Caim1.jpg

Caim2.jpg

Brave Fencer Musashi
Musashifusion.jpg

MusashiLumina.jpg

Adelbert Steiner
Steiner.jpg

Meta Knight
Mystery.jpg

Aladdin
Aladdin.jpg

Xiahou Dun
XiahouDun.jpg

Sheogorath
Sheogorath.jpg

You killed my father, prepare to die.
InigoMontoya.jpg

as you wish.
Westley.jpg

I'm more of a casual gamer now and to be honest it is taking me a while to get some of the content I thought I'd receive early on.

Personally the game's good, but I do wish they'd not alter some of the existing characters moves. I wasn't bothered at first but I do really want to have some of the older characters back as 'Soul Of's

Oh well at least we're getting that free update soon which should be good for online play and part customisation.

I love this game so much! I have it for xbox 360. I have been playing the soul calibur series for a while, but have never really messed with the character creation to much. My brother makes a lot of them though, it seems like a lot of fun trying to create characters from other games/movies. Also the story mode sucks? I really enjoyed it haha.

Of course you should! BAD AMY!

I recently had friends unlock everything for me in SCV so I could make characters. Oh yeah!

I always wondered why in Japanese games I can have long, gorgeous hair, but in Western games I have to have short. O_oa

So weird!

Strawberrii":2av7xfji said:
Of course you should! BAD AMY!

I recently had friends unlock everything for me in SCV so I could make characters. Oh yeah!

I always wondered why in Japanese games I can have long, gorgeous hair, but in Western games I have to have short. O_oa

So weird!

Probably because the Japanese don't care that things like absurdly long hair or overly large breasts would be a hindrance if performing these actions irl, and just go with it anyway.

Sure makes sense, but even long hair tied in a ponytail would be cool in western games. Long hair tied into a ponytail. It's hard to roleplay with I don't have much options.

And I think smaller assets would be better, but some girls just can't help what they have! Think of everyone!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.