Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

"Sneaking Script" (Like in Metal Gear Solid)

Script Request Template
This is a request for a new script, an edit or debug of an existing script.

Script Title:
Sneaking Script
RMXP or RMVX:
select either the VX or XP topic icon. No other topic icons are acceptable here.
Detailed Description:
I would like a script where you could try to
not get detected by an enemy and if you're in the line
of sight, a timer starts and you have to stay hidden for a certain
amount of time or else if the enemy catches you, then a battle starts. Once that time is done,
the enemy will then return to his/her original position. And sound effects would be played. (If I'm not clear
enough, here's an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDNUReQW ... re=related ) LOL ignore
the part where when he gets detected, they got scared xD
Screen shots:
a picture is worth a hundred words (at least).
Other Scripts I am using (in order):
list all of the custom scripts you are using, and the order they appear in your script editor.
include version for scripts with mulptiple versions. include SDK & MACL if used.
include any edits you have made to the default scripts. (post them in spoiler/code tags)

if someone asks a specific question, add that detail to this post.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.