Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

small game hunting

Powerline 880 for small game hunting? ive had a powerline before but didnt hunt much. Im about to be twelve and would like another one, because the one i have is messed up.i just want to know if its sufficeint to hunt small game.and also would like info on a .22 caliber long rifle?

Nachos

Sponsor

Sure, lets see. The last game I've tried to hunt was Mario Kart for Nintendo64. Boy, was that a hassel. I kinda quit after that, I t ried hunting Bad Fur's day but it is HIGHLY not recommended to do so.
I have some powerlines here on my street, too. They don't seem to hunt much, even though birds are around them all day long. Sigh. Never tried game hunting with a power line though, but it seems to me that it might be dangerous, you could maess up the inner battery.
About that rifle, I have the old SNES, I don't know if its good for game hunting, but it sure works for ducks.

Cheers.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.