Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Small CMS request, Mockups included

Hey, VampiricLayer here. I'm looking for a Custom menu system. It's for my next game, which is going to be a school/dating sim. Anyway, I'm not really good at explaining ideas, but I made a mockup picture of what it would look like.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee142/TruHavoc/mockup2.jpg[/img] http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee14 ... ockup1.jpg[/img]

First of all this is for a one character party. For acessories there should be only two catagories, Outfit and acessory. Items will be the same. For status I only need 3 stats. Strength, Speed, and Smarts. For the equip and status menus i want it to show the player sprite instead of the battler. Something having to do with school for the windowskin would be nice. Otherwise I'll use the default, don't worry. I really appeciate if someone could fill this request, since without it, my game can't go anywhere without it. Plus it's the only thing custom I need for my game. I already have the tilesets and characters I need.

Thanks again if you decide to take this request xD

One thing: The stats and accessories, you can edit that in your game's settings, and then the scripter adds a code which will put the name from your settings on there.
Leave the rest that you don't want blank.
The one character party thingy is the only thing that will really change...
Also, I recommend you use LegACy's Menu  if you are going to use what I said above and nobody fills your request.
~Lary

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.