Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Skill placement script.

I'm looking for a script that will put Attack skills on one side of the skill menu, ans heal/support skills on the other. I've tried playing with the scripting to do this (But I'm not very good so have had no luck) and every event based skill placement I can think of.

I don't expect alot of help because I have a feeling this is not a easy task, but thought I'd ask anyway. Any help, even some suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you, but it is very complex and I would have to rewrite my battle system.
If anyone knows a easier way it would be great, if not... well like I said before I'll try and figure out something.

I can't get either any to work.
Let me explain a little more.
My project does away with the "Attack" command altogether. (A task that was suprisingly hard for me but I figured it out)
I'm not sure if this is why all these grouping scripts are not working right, but it probably is.
So basically, with no attack option anywhere I simply need to sort the skills into 2 groups. Attack skills and support skills so Attack skills go on the left, and support skills on the right. Sounds easy, but I guess it's not.

Thanks for everyones help so far. It is appreciated.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.