Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Skill Mastery script

teth

Script Title:
Skill Mastery script
RMVX
Detailed Description:
Hmm from where i can begin? ^^ I need a script that allow player to choose his scripts by using skill points (something like in Diablo II skill points). For ex. max lvl for skill umm... Healing is 10, if skill lvl is higher (we spent more points in this skill) parameters of this script is getting higher. If our skill level is 0 we havent it in skill menu and maybe if its possible skill requirements (you need to be at least x level or have at least x skill level to lvl up skill :) ). I know that script will be really hard to make but maybe someone will be able to make this and i think that this script will help a lot of ppls a lot ^^.
Other Scripts I am using (in order):
Antilag
Adv Help/Save
Simple Menu
Stat Distribution
Sprite Mover (Woratana's)
Quest system
OECS (D2 Systems - only prefix/suffix sys, slot sys, upgrade sys)

Thanks in advance.
Teth

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.