Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Skill Increasement script

I would like items that drop from monsters to have different effects on weapon skills and magic abilities. lets say for example just a "Red Stone" when applied to a fire type spell or weapon skill it adds 1 DMG. but no matter the items added to the move it counts as 1 point like Fire Slash I added a "Red Stone" "Silver Bonding" Fire Slash would have 2 and lets say once Fire slash is 4/4 it becomes Flaming Spiral Slash and this one will be like 0/8 and you can basically custimize the SP moves this way cause each item will have different attack (increasements and even maybe decreasements). I hope i explain this well and hopefully this can be done and credit will be giving for sure~! ^^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.