Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Skill Enhancements?

I have zero experience with Game_Battler and skill system so I'd like to request something. Can someone make one of the following skill enhancement systems for me.

Bar Multiplier - Bar appears in Battle screen and player presses C to fill it. After a wait count, if the Bar is greater than 0, then the Skill Atk is multiplied by the Bar or added by (2 * barnumber)

Aiming - Like Aiming a gun with pictures. The closer the Picture is to the Battler the More the Atk Number. (Can be done with any movement technique ie. Mouse, Dir Buttons)

Please Thank you. And if you can RTAB Compatible. If not I may have the knowledge to do it myself.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.