Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Singular and Merging Parties and Inventories Script

Hi everyone. I REEEEEAAALLLLY need your help.

I am using XP to make my game. I need a script for singular parties and multiple parties because there are points in my game where one party member does a mission on their own as well as two separate parties doing different missions. What I need is a script that allows all to have their own inventory and money when separated but when they merge together they can share all money and all items together that have been collected separately but also when they leave the group the items they contributed leave with them. Plus I need it to enable the player to pick which actors go in which parties.

I would greatly appreciate it, if you guys got this for me and included instructions. I hope my request makes sense. Thank you for your cooperation.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.