Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Single player menu screen

Ok, so i've been playing about with Raziel's 1 character battle script, and I figured it's be nice to have a 1 character menu screen to go with it.

I was thinking maybe the left side of the window could do the job of the status screen at the same time, while the right side displayed a picture of the character. I think it would be nice if it was slightly transparent as well, or maybe with the option to have it solid or transparent. Here's a mock up of my idea.

menupx0.png

So, if anyone can help that would be great. :D

Anonymous

about half way through just got the status stats to put on the initial menu screen as above and put time and money in seperate windows, i will do the above as exact as possible and post it to you and also will make a few others so you have a bit of a choice.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.