Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Simple::Moving Battle Sky

Script Request ( by the Template ;> )
I would like to request a simple script that will give a bit more depth to the battle backgound. It's called

Script Title:
Moving Battle Sky

Detailed Description:
If any one played FF4 remake for the DS will know what i mean. Script would display moving panorama ( for distant clouds) and a picture (for closer clouds) behind battle background with alpha transitions. It would be great if panorama could have option to be animated. Definitely script would have to have to have movement speed and direction set up ( ...but that's obvious ). Maybe some extra features like rotation or waving would be cool too.

Making resources for this script would be very simple - erasing the sky from even standard rtp battle bg and it's done :>

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga7RZZNo8m0
(What a great game it is :> )

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
I'm not using any scripts yet, but i'm planing to use either:
Sideview Battle System Tankentai XP - Version 2.2xp or ACBS - Atoa Custom Battle System 2.0.
I'm thinking about using fotz pixel movement script too but will i use it it's not certain.

Hopefully you'll find this idea worth development.

Thanks a lot.

Tyrant-Rave":36p151va said:
Here we go! Im not quite sure how to use it but you can run the instructions through a translator.

http://atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Battle/XP_BAT01.html

Tyrant-Rave @ Thank a lot!

Altho maybe it would be possible to add few more features to the script:
1. Moving picture In betwen battle bg and panorama
2. More panorama options like fading, transiting in to another panorama

edit@
Atoa@ cool :> yea do it :> btw. the script is for xp becasue i've just played the demo.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.