Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Simple Display Logo Before Title Screen

Well, first of all I would need to display the logo before the title screen. I've used MOG Title Sofia, but it interferes with the script Personal Save Files, if you could give me another script that acts like an account system it would be better  :lol: Thanks in advance for those who will respond and especially to the ones who could help. By the way I'm also using the simple mouse system so I would really need the normal title screen. I've also found another kind of splash screen display though it does not also show up the Personal Save File Window, and its kind of too laggish.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.