Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Simple Custom Menu (DMS edit)

Edit of the Default Menu System

RMXP

Detailed Description:
I have attached some screen shots, but here are some details regarding what I'm looking for:
- Each of the options (equip, save, items, ect) only need to be linked with the default menu system versions (selecting items sends the player to items, ect), no new things need to be made
- I need to be able to disable/enable the equip option
- The log function only needs to link to Leon's Mission/Quest script
- The facesets are preferred, but if it's unable to be done, names will suffice
- The upper left is the Map and the Upper right is Gold (credits in this example). Gold is needed, but if Map is unable to be done, that is fine

Screen shots:

*I made a mistake on this mock up. This should appear when choosing System, not Skills

Other Scripts I am using:
I'm using quite a number of scripts:
Gubid's TBS (latest version)
Dubealex's AMS
SDK v1.3
Makeamidget's really simple equipment adds skills
Leon's mission/quest log

I understand that those are a lot of scripts. Who ever takes this up, either PM me or post in this. I can whip up a demo that has all my scripts in it in case they are unfamiliar.
Thanks for anyone who takes interest in this!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.