Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Side View Request

I have run many searches for this and cannot find the right one, i have found similar ones but not like i want....

so what i was wondering is if someone could make it, here are the details

please include ATB
the final fantasy look
SPRITES as side view battlers
NO BARS above heads

kinda like the old final fantasy BS's where the actors are on the right, monsters on the left, and then the actors step forward, or run up to the enemy to attack, then back to there positions, but in AT. if anyone could do this it would be great help, im tired of my friend bugging me for it...lol

thanks in advance!

I only wish to add to Kururu's suggestion...

The Animated Battlers topic that I work on has demos of the sideview system working with MANY battlesystems: RTAB, Trickster's ATB, XRXS #65, ParaDog's v2.58... so it will work with a number of ATB systems (maybe not all... but a good number to my surprise.). All you need now is to figure out 'WHICH' battlesystem to use with it, and draw/rip/download your spritesheets.

And you will want to read all the features and instructions for everything you can do with the Battlers system. It's fairly detailed.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.