Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Side View Battle Script with some Visual Equipment

I'm searching for a Side View Battle Script that works like ACBS [Atoa Custom Battle System], with the use of animated sprites as battlers, but with the capability to use visual equipment on the battlers, but just the battlers. So basically just changing the battler sprite all together depending on what equipment is equipped to the character.

This is for RMXP btw.

Is this possible, and what kind of script would help me do this?

Atoa

With custom sprites you won't find.

The one that may work is the SBS Tankentai XP, that battle use charsets instead of custom sprites. But i didn't test (i'm sure that exist one Visual Equip that works with the system, but i don't know wich one is)

With custom sprites you can try do it via events, but won't be easy.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.