Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Shrink Window_NameEdit and Window_NameInput

Hi! Once again, I need a script edit. In this case, I was hoping someone could help me with shrinking the entire Window_NameEdit and Window_NameInput scripts so that when displayed in the game, they actually display in half their original size. I need this because I have set up a couple of scripts that I found that set the window size and resolution at 320x240 pixels, and the scripts don't edit these windows. (essentially, what I want to do is take the set of windows and make it so that they actually are the exact same thing, only they fit on the specified screen) Any help would be greatly appreciated, and credit would most certainly be given in the final product. Thank you for all the help this great community has given me, and I thank you for any more help that you would be willing to give.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.