Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Show Hp/Sp Bars during Gameplay

Can someone make or find me a script that will let the player see their hp and sp bars during gameplay, not during battles. I'm making an event when the actor loses some hp, and I want the player to know that they lost health. If someone already talking about it, sorry, I'm a bit lazy. I don't go al the way through the threads. -_-

What you're looking for is a HUD (Heads Up Display). You will find links to them and other scripts in the FORUM SCRIPT LISTINGS. You can either find it stickied in the Submitted Scripts, or you can click the pic in my sig.

When you're in there, click either the Custom Map Systems or the Audio/Video Enhancement buttons (yep... categorized), to bring up some nice links with descriptions.

Happy choosing...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.