Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Shops that sell random items

Puppa

Hi there!
This is a request i've already posted on http://forums.gamebaker.com, but it was more than two months ago and my request has never been filled...
I still need that script badly in my game so i'm posting my request here, hoping i'll get more chance...

Here is my request:
I'm already using MeisMe's Realistic Shop for variable prices and Kylock's Time System.
I figured a way to make prices of items randomly changing every new day.
Now, i need a script to make items the shop got in stock changing everyday too...
I'd like the shop to remember the items that are in stock until i refresh it again.
At least (if possible), i'd like the shop to buy only the item that are in stock
I don't know how can this be done.
Maybe a script command before calling the shop in an event ?

I hope my request is clear enough, if not, tell me what i should explain better, my english is really too bad...
Can somebody help me ????
Thanks !

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.