Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

shooting ABS request

There is a neat ABS created by Behemoth called Behemoths Projectile ABS (you can use the search engine to find it), It is for XP.

If you are looking for a VX, then try taking Vlad's ABS and customize it a little with the weapons and make them ranged and such (none scripting required, i guess), wont be hard.

Please be more specific, by the way.
Are you looking one for RMXP or RMVX? Any details of how the ABS could be? Cause there is alot of ABS offering a ranged variety, and it only requires maybe none scripting to make them to what ever you desire, cuz many are stable enough.

okay i'll make my request more specific:

1. i need a shooting ABS with projectile (like rounds, arrows, or something)

2. i'm using RPG MAKER XP

3. i need that script support multiple types of weapons and ammo (like handgun uses 9mm rounds, assault rifle uses 7.62 rounds, or rocket launcher uses rocket)

4. and even i hope if i can use "automatic" fire each time i shoot my enemy?

thanks.

XAS is amazing only problem is it's in a foreign language...
I'd recomend Mr Mo's ABS... With a little bit of tweaking you can get it to do anything
It's for RMXP, just search it

promiser":py5iudgg said:
XAS is amazing only problem is it's in a foreign language...
I'd recomend Mr Mo's ABS... With a little bit of tweaking you can get it to do anything
It's for RMXP, just search it
Calvin has a translated version of it if you look in the thread ;)
And an English tutorial ;)

thanks!
however, i still don't understand how to apply Mr.Mo's script and how to configure it (so i can use multiple kind of ammo and weaponry)

and i have tried Behemoth's abs, but still don't get the point, or how to config it (why rgss is VERY HARD to understand?????)

if anyone can tell me how to apply and config Behemoth's ABS or Mr.Mo's ABS, i really appreciated it if u posted it here...

and, if u are a fallout fans, u sure have known what system used in it...
many types of weapons INCLUDING a huge sets of ammo....
however i want to config those tbs system into a shooting abs
that's the point of my request...

please help me i'm a freaking dumb noob in scripts....

Mr Mo just copy and paste the scripts (includeing the SDK stuff) right above 'main' as far as new ammo and weaponry... you should be able to just create your weapons... ammo though hmmm... i suppose you could create skills that allow you to shoot new types of ammo like fire or lighting ammo... i could put something together real fast if you'd like showing how it'd work

well, i've tried to download XAS, but it's on Portuguese, and the English XAS link the creator gave earlier is not working (file not found)

please help me, Velocir_X or someone else, i really need a shooting abs that WORKING, and fulfill my needs

sorry if i'm a little bit too pushy, because i've been working in this project for so long and can't figure out how to use script-based custom abs...

oh well, if u can tell me how to use and apply XAS, please help me...
or at least give me the working link to download English version of XAS demo please...

promiser says:
Mr Mo just copy and paste the scripts (includeing the SDK stuff) right above 'main' as far as new ammo and weaponry... you should be able to just create your weapons... ammo though hmmm... i suppose you could create skills that allow you to shoot new types of ammo like fire or lighting ammo... i could put something together real fast if you'd like showing how it'd work

1. what do you mean by "create skill" ?? please give me an example what skill do you mean (use switches??? variables?? or what??)

2. showing how it would work?? well i don't really understand what do you mean but, i only can give you a simple description like this:

TERM 1: the system i want:
when i change weapon, the ammo type requirements is also changed, mr.mo script only allow 1 TYPE of ammo but support usage of many kind of different weapons (but with the same ammo...)

TERM 2: ammo types and it's usage:
so i want, okay, just 4 type of ammo, with 7 weapons (is that clear?) -- 2 weapons with 9mm ammo, than another 2 weapons with rifle ammo, 2 weapon with battery clip, and 1 weapon with rocket ammo...

Well, just say, when the game starts, we're unarmed, than we buy a handgun (uses 9mm rounds), shoots a few rounds, than get a new weapon from drop-dead enemy. We got rifle (uses rifle ammo) and 25 rounds of rifle ammo. Then we shoot again some enemy
and get another weapon, rocket launcher. Now, we buy the ammo. And then, the ammo usage switched automatically again to the rocket ammo

is that clear for you? did anyone can help me if i described those terms?
please if u can, give me a complete explanation for the usage of behemoth's, mr.mo's, or XAS script WITH the 2 terms i type...

Lucy08

One of the things some really good shooters that are out there is that you do not really have to pay an arm and a leg for access to these games. Since the economy is not as good as in the past, it is good to know that you can escape reality for a while and immerse yourself in the cool shooting game that allows you to channel a lot of frustration repressed anxieties. Let is be clear, we all know that the game is to have fun and unwind. There are people in the media would have us believe that playing a game in this niche indication that we are somehow bad people. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, it is unreasonable to think that even those who love playing these games has something wrong with them.

bubble shooter

Shooting and army games are really interesting variety of backgrounds and establish businesses. The child is a boy to go to his brain a lot of thinking to get out of difficult situations. It takes some skill and understanding of the right point in difficult circumstances. There are many shooting games that are totally engaging and fascinating to deceive players. For example, SAS Zombie Assault is a very cool game and an action-packed shooting where you have to kill zombies. You can use a variety of cool weapons and bombs, turrets for their survival. You can play your arrows and then shoot the target and the click of a mouse.

laugh

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.