Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Shadow Script!("Rmxp!")

Let me explain what I want:

It places shadows down automatically when you place a tilset piece down..
("Yes the exact thing Rpg Maker VX does...")

Why would I want this?
I allready have made me a tileset("Well sorta") of VX Tilesets and in my game you travel through different worlds and it just so happens this is the first world you come to is The Vx World...("Only not called that...")...

What will you get?
I will put your name into my credits after I am done creating the game!
And I will also create a VX charecter that has your name("No not create it...Only name it...sorry..to Tired to do that..")!!
:crazy:

When will I expect this to be done?
Whenever you are done!
:thumb:

You Still need Info?
Basicualy what I want is a small script that will alow me to have shadow's on the sides of buildings....Under Trees...and ect...

I hope you can do this!
This will help me out alot!

~~Thanks!~~
:thumb:

I saw that one....but it's not exactualy what I want....I want it so it work exactly like vx....
That one shows big and long shadows.....I want small and mini shadows...and able to do it with out events...and not sdk...
and one that does not put shadows on your charecter...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.