Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Several XP scripts

Hey I have several script requests. First, a script that give 3 of a certain item upon each level up.
Second, a script to take character one's stats in one game (level, sprites, items equipped) and put them into slot 4 in another person's game through file management. (Their items have to be locked though, and maybe they can't level up?)
Third, a battle script that allows up to four-on-eight battles where you give the team mates a goal (like, "Attack the underlings!" or "Heal everyone else!" or even something like "Use a random item!") by putting gems or something like them into a list, kind of like this: (Excuse my bad graphic, I'm new to GIMP.)
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o211 ... /illus.png[/img]
Then, they do those things in that order unless you intervene and tell them to do something else. Meanwhile, the main character (first in line) is controlled by the usual method, but now has a new command: Order, which tells team mates to do different things then what they're supposed to do that turn (Including the basic commands and "Reset Order" which starts the order from the beginning again.)
I also need a teleport script that lets you select from a list of places that you haven't necessarily been to and teleport to them.

If anyone has any of these scripts, that would be great. Thanks!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.