Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Several Scripts Request.

Hi, i've searched around for each of my requests but hav'nt found any.

All Requests are for RPG MAKER VX

First Script Request;
Counter Attack System.
So i wanted a script that does a specific attack when either physicaly or magically attaked.
I'm using the defult battle system at the minuite so that may make this easyer.

DETAILS:
I want to be able to set cirten attacks that activate depending on what level the actor is and what form of damage the actor took eg; physical, magical. i want the counter attack to change with different levels, eg; level one none. level 10 counter 1. level 20 counter 2, ect. but i want to be able to choose the animation file and name and level the attack is available at. i'd like different attacks for different actors,eg; if the actor is a mage, they use a magical aattack.

i think that is all you need, but if you're willing to give it a try but need more info tell me.

Second Script Request;
Quest Point System.
before i'd posted this i'd just used variables, but i wanted the player to actually see there points in the menu.

DETAILS
So i'd like a simple script that uses a call script or comment to increse a value called "Quest Points" also a small window or additional menu [see next request for additional details] to show how many quest points the player has.

That should be simple enough to understand, but if you can't, tell me.

Third Script Request;
Quest Point Shop.
I'd like a shop prosess that you can spen the quest points (insted of money) to buy special items or wepons.

DETAILS
I need a shop that ill put in something like a guild hall where the player can spend the quest points they've aquired to buy powerful things not available in normal shops. I think it would be best if the scripter who made the Quest Point system made this script.

Need more? Just ask.

Fouth Script Request
Customized Final Fantasy VII (7) Style Materia System.
I dont accualy own FFVII and have only spent a short length of time on my mates file owning Sephiroph. but i like what i've seen about the Materia System and have some up with my own simmilar system

Details
This link may explain a little about Materia;
http://www.returnergames.com/worldbooks/ff7/ff7_materia.html
Materia are orbs that give off power, adn when fused with wepons, armor or accesories, can create powerful outcomes.
This is a screenshot of a materia system made for RMXP, i think it is SephiriphSpawn's, but i don't know, i found it on Google.
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s151/devilking_1990/Mate.jpg
It gives a basic idea of the layout of the materia sytem. on the upper right it shows the full and empty slots, as well as the number of slots available with each item equiped.
What makes the version i'm asking for different is insted of being called Materia, i'd like to use Spheres. there will be several types;
Power. Eg; 2 X Cross Cut. The Power sphere will activate this attack.
Effect. Eg; Counter. The Effect sphere will set the sphere or spheres after it to a counter attack.
Status. Eg; Silence. The Status sphere will add the state "Silence" to the target.
Reaction. Eg; Suprize. The Reaction sphere activates befor all other spheres, at the start of the battle, there is a 50% chance that the actor will be "Suprized" and preform all folowing spheres effects.
Magic. eg; Fira. the Magic Sphere will carry out the chosen spell.
Boost. Eg; 2 X power. the Boost sphere will double the attack power of any folowing effects.

i'll probrobly add more later lol.

another think changed with my versio is to have wepons that have more than 2 adjacent slots, meaning that you can have 3 or 4 Spheres working together
Example;
Speed katana; a ligh katana that can strike fast.
Spheres
(= is the link between two spheres)
Suprize=Counter=2 X Power=Cross Cut

that should be easy to grasp.

oops, i forgot to tell you this;
in that example picture, i only told you what the top left told you.
in the top left corner, it tell you what actor you are modifying and that actors current stats.
the bottom right showes all available Materia or spheres
the bottom left shows all the propeties of the Materia or sphere.

Again, anything extra you need, just yell.

[EDIT]
i forgot to say, but i'd like the spheres like Magic and Power to only work with the wepon if the actor knows the move, but this feature is'nt really needed.

And thats it... for now.

Sorry for any spelling errors, i rushed to type this and i'm no good at spelling
So...
Sozzy M3 Aer Cano'ot Sp3Elll.

Thanks in advance to anyone who makes a script for me, credit will be given if used.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.