Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

SephirothSpawn's Equipment Skill.... searched, found, failed

GEXROX

I have been looking for SephirothSpawn's Equipment Skills thing for hours, and I've been led to the same problems EVERY TIME!!!!!!
1. His website doesn't work, i can't download or in fact SEE anything on the downloads thing.
2. His links are DEAD. The websites he hosted them on aren't working.
3. One link looked promising, it was a link to a forum. Clicking it.... waiting.... almost there... freaking out... failed. THE FRICKEN TOPIC WAS OFF LIMITS.
I'm positive this is just my own bad luck/ignorance/bad searching capabilities, but could someone point me in the right direction?

P.S: don't say anything about PMing or emailing anybody, for some unkown reason my web browser wont show the picture of the letters when pming, it just wont work.

[EDIT]: I also tried Tons of Add-Ons, but that didn't work. It didn't glitch or come up with a message or anything, the character just didn't learn the skill.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.