Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Separate Inventory for Each Storyline

This is a request for a new script, or an existing one.

Script Title:
Seperate Inventory for Each Storyline

Detailed Description:
So I have a character and his party in the normal world. And on occasion, the main character will go in the past and become someone different. I want these 2 different time periods to have a different inventory. So If I get something in the present, I don't want to bring it to the past with me. Doesn't make much sense.

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
The only script I have is this one by DerVVulfman
The Complete Windowskin Color, Faceset & Inn System

Its right below screen_debug and above main.

I have looked through the searches and have found scripts that I guess were easy to use. But the links did not exist anymore, so I can't get them. I know that I can use variables and stuff to switch it, but that just takes too long. I'm sure somebody has a nice script for this.

Thank you very much for your time, I really appreciate it and will give credit :)

Edit: Nevermind I found it. Looking through a list of scripts on another website, and there it was! If anyone is interested in it let me know

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.