Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Searching for several scripts please

Ok for Scripts I need the folowing please if you can find them or make them can you please post them?:

A script which when activated gives Player a random item or random number of items. Meaning when activated itll give the player a potion, money, perfume... any item in the items database(More of a steal script).

Next i need a script that cuts down trees somehow if there is a way for an example there is a cutting down tree part in the game. It shows a tree then dissapears when activated.

Next i need a house maker script if it is possible? Pretty much it is a script that allows u to build ur on house by selecting house pieces for tempalte: post town out and in. Pretty much this is what it does. You select if you would like to build the outside or inside of the house based on which one you choose it changes the template to post town out or in. Get it?

I also need the script that looks like this
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/539/untitled4gf.png[/IMG]

Last i am looking for a on map battle scene.

You can use events for some of those

Try this for the first one (call script):

Code:
$game_party.gain_item(rand($data_items.size)+1,1)

Didn't bother testing but may work.

Also, no need to use spoilers for something like this.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.