Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Scrolling image that wraps around

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has or knows of or knows how to create a simple script as small as possible preferably as well. That will have an take an image and have it scroll horizontally or vertically across the screen and appears to be seemless as it wraps around again.

Say you take a image of a long peice of chain that goes across the screen horizontally that seems to be pulled. the image size is 640x50? but there never seems to be an end to the chain.. anyone heard of this or can create one for me. i will put your name in credits if your creat it. I want to use it for my title screen.

and ... one other thing how do you get those lil show/hide boxes that everyone puts scripts and banners and links in.. or the blue box that they put scripts in

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.