Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

scrolling custom weapon creator

I was wondering if someone could make me a script that would bring a up something like this:

GAH! PAINT!

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee6/greeniax/keybladechoser.png[/img]

you would use the arrow keys to highlight the triangles going up and down, the check mark boxes, and the "OK!" button. pressing enter would execute that command. pressing the up and down triangles would cycle through different images depending on which checkmark were selected at the time, and what was showing in the second image box.

clicking the OK button would save which images and check mark were selected at the time the button was pressed to variables.

how easy would that be to do? could someone make it for me?

poccil":1foea0ye said:
What items would each of the three parts contain?  Other than the fact that it's a "custom weapon creator", I know nothing about what this screen should do.

image files.

the three image files would change depending on what check mark was selected, and selecting the arrows would flip through maybe 20 or so different images for that image.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.