Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script Workshop - Requests scripts here

Workshop

I am Scripter, and I am willing to Script for you, RMXP,RMVX, for the right price.
I can pretty much script anything you wish, but I will keep things simple, and Won't be making any CBS, unless some rare exceptions. If you are interested drop me a comment, or a PM, or even a email and I will hit back to you as soon as I read it.

Scripts Requested: 2
Scripts OnWork: 1
Scripts Finished: 1
Scripts Pending: 0

How it Works:
You request the script, I evaluate it, how long it would take and how much I am charging, the price will never get over that amount. I will also take all the requests you can throw at me, and I will make them by order. Once we have established contact, I will tell you how long it will take etc, and some more info as needed. After that I will start working on it ASAP giving each request the same amount of time per day, I will work on 3 Scripts at a time, but you can still request and I will add them to my todo list, it will be pending until I finish the others, you can at anytime request the status of your script and I reply back either by PM, Email, ETC.

Once I complete the script I will contact you to make the payment, via Paypal, other alternatives are to be discussed there. After that I will send you the script file, and I won't release the script anywhere, you get full rights over it, and get full support if you ever need. Credit in your game is welcomed but not required.

You can Contact me via PM on this forum,
or email at: mouravision at gmail.co*
You can also post here for the request.

About me:
First of all let me Introduce myself. I am MouraVision, and I am hobbist game developer like most of you guys. I was a once a user of RPG Maker XP, but I soon realized the limitations of the Default Engine and how much fun coding could be. I started, here, as A RGSS scripter in hope I could make other kinds of game in RMXP. It became clear RMXP was not made for what I want, still the fun I had coding could not be compared to the one of making a game(I thought), and I moved to C# in hopes of having more control and performance over my creations. Anyway enough about me ,anything more just feel free to ask=).

I dunno if you accept my CBS as one of those rare exceptions o.oa

Here how it looks like:
battlestatus46.png

Or else I will just ask for a fishing mini game o.o

Change Equipment Script

RMVX:

I am using the KGC_EquipLearnSkill, and the KGC_SkillCPSystem scripts.

I am using them so that I can have the characters learn their skills by equipping rings that teach the skill. Then battle monsters until they learn it. Then the Cp system to make the player equip his skills.

The problem is that when the player has already learned a lot of skills. The rings you can equip will start to add up thus confusing the player.

If someone could make a script for me that I could use that would let me change what equipment a class could equip. I could create a common event that would make the player only see rings of skills he has not learned yet.

So the summarize I want a script that will let me change what equipment a class can equip in game.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.