Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script Wait

I need a script for waiting/stopping event comands for X amount of time without stopping the player from moving.

If one exists PLEASE give me a link

I searched for one but it is unfound... ':|

BTW: This is for waithing in common events mainly! ;)

A J

I need a script for waiting/stopping event comands for X amount of time without stopping the player from moving.

If one exists PLEASE give me a link

I searched for one but it is unfound...

BTW: This is for waithing in common events mainly!
there is only three ways that would stop the player from moving.
1- if you make it an autoran event
2- if you choose wait for move's completion
3- if you choose wait from set move route

if you used wait command from the first page of event list with a parallel process event you will still be able to control your player .

Thanks for the input but if i make it a parallel process it needs a specific switch to turn it on. I want it to be used with a skill and i want part of the event skill to only last X amount of frames before doing something else all while allowing the player to move. ;)

And attack ect...

MR MO'S FTW!!!!!!!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.