Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script requests!

Ok, I got some fishy script requests, I hope someone might help me in this:

1. Grandia's battle gauge system, where there's a gauge at the bottom right of the screen that if the head of the specific character reaches CMD, he/she will have his/her turn, so can someone help me find or make this?

2. A 3D zoom battle camera that's compatible with the animated battler system, cause if I try it to use it using minkoff's animated battler script, the 3D zoom looks very messy.

3. Grandia's Battle report/Victory system, where it will show the party's stats and exp that increases after battle.

So can someone help me find or make a script with the following requests? you will be credited BIG! yes BIG! Thankyou very much in advance! and I won't mind if you can only do 1 of them, at least you did help! thankyou! :lol:

Oh sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, maybe a mod can move this or something..

and Mooglesprite, I don't really see what I needed in there, it's like I searched them everywhere in the Forum script listings archives, but none I found, thanks for telling though.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.