Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script Request - Valkyrie Profile and ABS

(With so many requests I feel like I'm just another one of those guys who asks and asks but will get the populus thinking that i will never use the stuff given to me...) >.>;

Its a integration system that has been on my mind for some time... I'm not even sure if someone has something like this exists... let me explain.

The Battle System would have a simalar play style like Valkyrie Profile... where your 4 players would be like the Triangle, Square etc... and open menu and shtuff like the battle system... where it is almost identical to the battle system in VP1, but the added part is that make it like how Final Fantasy does it... so when the person is available you can just make em' attack... one at a time, or all at once, just wait for the ATB Bar to be available for the person to use... and like the VP1 system when you get the special attack meter to 100% you can perform that person's ultimate attack or whatever.

And to add more to the fun, where they have the 3 skills... I was also thinkin' somethin' like how VP2 has it where you equip the skills you learn and you can perform combos and such... and just rip the enemy apart and all that...

The question now comes into play... is there a script like Valkyrie Profile's that exists? And can I be able to intergrate it with a normal ABS script? If not can someone be able to make one for me? (script idiot.)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.