Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script Request (SephirothSpawn Multi Item Drop & Illustrationism's Battle Report)

I believe this is a simple one, but I just don't know exactly what to do with this one, if the battle report is above Multi Item drop, I get an error stating

Script 'Multi Item Drops' line 152: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'add_multi_drops'for;NilClass

Code:
140 class Scene_Battle
141  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
142  # * Alias Listings
143  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
144  alias seph_enemydrops_scnbtl_sp5 start_phase5
145  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
146  # * Start After Battle Phase
147  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
148  def start_phase5
149   # Original Start Phase 5
150   seph_enemydrops_scnbtl_sp5
151   # Add Extra Item Drops
152  @result_window.add_multi_drops
153  end
154 end

and if Multi Item is above the battle report in the script section no items register. Please if anyone can help me with this little problem I will be very grateful

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.