Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script problem!!! (way too much to explain in this little box)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, here goes.
im using seph's equipment skills script, in conjunction with the actor stat bonus script. i've had no trouble with it until now. I created a skill called str+5which is exactly that, a passive skill that increses str by 5 (knowing the skill adds the str as per the actor stat bonus) and im using in conjuction with a bunch of KGC scripts including the skill sort. (it goes under the category passive) BUT, it comes in invisible. no visible bar or name or anything and i cant figure out why. any ideas at all?

nevermind, i figured it out, apparently anything i want to add to the equipment skills script is going to have to be done before any playtesting is done, anything added after a saved game will not apply to the saved game, why, i cant tell you..

so i guess ill just have to revel in my fate :)

Someone close this thread then...

Why the fuck do people not notice that when you have a save game and install a new script it won't be in effect??? I've seen that a billion times now...

~RoaringSasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.