Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script needed for mini game

Cait

In my game, I have a mini game that you shot slimes. My old method was to remove the characters, and use a new character (cross hairs). However, the pointer wouldn't work, and you'd have to shot just above the slime to hit it. I am looking for a new way to do it, since my old way isn't the best way to do it. I am hoping that there is some kind of script that would allow me to do that. I have heard a something called a super simple mouse script, but I am not sure that would be best for what I want to do.

Does anyone have a script I could use? I don't know what I am looking for, so I don't know if it's around yet. Thanks in advance. I hope I'm clear what I mean, sometimes, I am not always as clear as I'd like to be.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.