Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script Merge: RTAB and Materia System

Okay, so I got some help trying to do it on my own before, but I have come to a point where I can figure out no more. Basically, my request is for someone to merge DerVVulfman's fantastic reworking/translation of Cogwheel's RTAB system with Sephiroth Spawn's fantastic Materia System. There's actually only one thing I can think of that really needs to be done on it though: the support materia (and quite possibly the independent materia) don't work, and the support seem to cause problems with whatever they're supporting.

So far, I've managed to be able to select the skill in battle and use it. However, if the skill is paired with an All materia (haven't tested the others yet) then it doesn't actually perform the skill at all and acts as if you just chose to do nothing that round. Well, that's not supposed to happen, right?

So, if anyone is willing to try their hand at finishing merging these two successfully, that'd be fantastic! Heck, I've provided a link with a test demo for you fellas as well:
http://rapidshare.de/files/32690053/RTAB_Materia.rar.html

To anyone who attempts this, good luck, and thank you for even trying!

Hmm... no one even interested at attempting this? Nobody at all?

I hope someone decides to put themselves to the task. I could really use the help with it.

I'd be grateful for any help that anyone could give.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.