Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script for Tactics?

Okay I was thinking of someone makeing a Tactics(sp?) script for me please. But I don't think there are any scripts for a tactical battle system. Like where you have to be in a certain range to use certain weapons. And you have to move on the map taking turns to attack and move a certain amount of spaces. Can anyone please make me a Tactical Battle System? If you do Thanks in advance!

Mac

Ummmm Cheese...did you even check submitted scripts....i translated a TBS and updated it. Check out my signature link below and download it, remember to read the instructions on the page cause people keep missing it out and asking me obviously answered questions.

Soon i will be releasing a better TBS, well i say soon but i really don't know lol..anyway enjoy the TBS

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.