Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

script for my new game

GEONISIS TALES BATTLE SYSTEM:
ok this will be a contest and a script request the contest part is that whichever people make the best scripts will get the download link and get the option to become a beta tester for free. i will need a battle script and if you can come up with any other types of scripts make then just make sure to post the script on this website.

you dont have to make the battle script like this but this is my idea for it

my battle script idea:
ok i want my battle script to be one where you can walk around and fight the enimies on the the map and also have youre party members with you.

if you want a more challenging script idea from me heres my other script idea
a sideveiw battle system thats tales of style but i also want a command circle to so here are the following commands needed on the command circle. atack, skills, defend, flee, special, skip turn, and theres one more command and its only availible when youre in zero made called chain but you only go into zero mode when youre zero guage fills up

i hope to soon be seeing scripts

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.