Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script Edit Request:

Well basically for my project, I have a custom side battle system in use in my game.  And for it to work as I want it to I need a script edit.

The script I have used is Paradogs Side Battle system and the request is simple... or at least I think it is.

What I want is for when a character attacks, I would like an icon of the current weapon that is being used to appear on the battle screen, which is displayed for around 10 frames and then disapears.

I have a screenshot of where I want the weapon to appear on the character that attacks. 

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9306/44081260ca0.png[/img]

The script can be found here.

Code:
#==============================================================================
# ++ サイドビューãƒ

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.