Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

script desperately needed...willing to pay

I need a script that allows me to use a diablo-style isometric view as opposed to the RMXPuke pseudo isometric view. DESPERATELY needed...

Also, a script for a side-view battle scene with parallax scrolling that allows different backgrounds to be used.

I also need this to be exclusive, as in for a commercial project. I am paying top dollars for a good, stable script and the rights to use it exclusively/sell it with my game.

PLEASE think about this, it would MAKE my game as I am really hoping to make this look and feel like Diablo :)

no i mean where the tiles are at a 45 degree angle to the screen...not the pseudo-3d fakery of RMXpuke.

I actually may have found one, so hold on to your hats people! woohoo...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.