Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script conversion request...

Kraft

Sponsor

Okay, I recently downloaded Moghunters Mog pack, and 2 of the scripts caught my attention. The one that displays a little picture whenever you gain a treasure (I made a graphic for it and I love it!) and the one that displays a bar when the timer is running, that gets shorter as the time goes on.

The only problem is that they require the SDK 2.2 (which was in the files) and wont work with the version that I am currently useing (SDK 1.3 or 1.5, I cant remember what one)

I have to use that version of the SDK, because Prexus's ABS wont work with the 2.2 version... so I am useing the one that came in Prexus's demo. (the abd in the mining town, I cant remember what it was called...)

Anyway, could anyone please help me either convert those MOG scripts to work with the old SDK, or could someone please help me update Prexus's ABS to work with the SDK 2.2?

Thanks!

~Kraft

The extra add-on fix for SDK doesn't work?
If I remember correctly, then they made a script to increase compatibility between scripts by having an optional add-on. You might not even need this...

-Belak51

edit:by this I mean your script request

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.