Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Screenframe CMS

I would like a CMS for my game, and I want it to basically have three "Frames" at once.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m316 ... status.png[/img]

In the top left hand corner, there would be the "Main" frame. This frame would include the menustatus that would show one character at a time (and basically show the same information as the status screen) which can be switched with the L and R buttons (Q and W), or whichever screen that is selected.

The bottom frame would always show the whole party's sprites, names, levels, and faces (if they will fit), as well as the party's steps, playtime, and money.

The right hand frame would show the regular choices of the menu except for "Status", which would be reached again if in a submenu by pressing the cancel button.

The bottom and right frame must always stay visible, if possible, although if it's not, then I can change my request to suit that.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to fill this request!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.