Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

SBABS Add-on Request: Advanced Criticals

pliio8

I am requesting an add-on to Mr. Mo's SBABS battle system

Advanced Criticals

The system I am requesting will change the character set of the enemy you are attacking when you hit a critical, and will play a sound effect
This will make it to where, when you are attacking an enemy with the character set of:
Zombie_1
And you hit a critical, it will change randomly to one of the folowing sets:
Zombie_1_crit1
Zombie_1_crit2
Zombie_1_crit3
Zombie_1_crit4
Zombie_1_crit5
And play the SFX: Critical

The point to this script, is to that I can make it so that it so that when you strike a critical, arms and legs can be shot off of the enemy.
This character set change will only happen ONCE, so tha if the change has already been made, it will not happen again.
It must also be programmed so that if no critical charsets are avaliable for the enemy, the change WILL NOT occur.

I am using the following Scripts:

SDK, all 4 parts
SBABS & all official add-ons
Dynamic lights & Shadows
KTS
Light Effects

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.